Dr. J. Vernon McGee’s teaching of Revelation

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
God's Grand Finale: Introduction to Revelation
Revelation does not originate or begin anything, but it brings to complete conclusion what began somewhere else in Scripture. At least ten great subjects of prophecy find their fulfillment in Revelation. It is like an airport with ten great airlines coming into it. We need to understand where each began and how it was developed as it arrives in Revelation. Download the booklet.

Reveling Thru Revelation is Dr. McGee's special overview of the entire book of Revelation. Download the audio series.

God's Grand Finale: Introduction to Revelation
Revelation does not originate or begin anything, but it brings to complete conclusion what began somewhere else in Scripture. At least ten great subjects of prophecy find their fulfillment in Revelation. It is like an airport with ten great airlines coming into it. We need to understand where each began and how it was developed as it arrives in Revelation. Download the booklet.

Reveling Thru Revelation is Dr. McGee's special overview of the entire book of Revelation. Download the audio series.

This looks excellent, thanks for sharing it.

I forgot all about listening to Dr McGee on the radio. He's definitely one good bible teacher. This study on revelation looks mighty good.

I began listening to McGee's daily broadcast back in the latter part of 1972 when I
was 28 years old. That's been +/- 52 years of on-going Bible teaching, and when I
listen to him nowadays, I'm sometimes surprised how much I either missed or
forgotten over time.

I catch his program at 07:30 am Oregon time on a cassette tape boom box, and
use the recording to listen to him whenever it's convenient to do so.

McGee's stuff gets pretty heavy into it at times so for folks who prefer Bible study
in a concise format I'd highly recommend a lady on YouTube named Tara-Leigh
Cobble. She hosts a channel called The Bible Recap that moves thru the Bible at a
pretty rapid clip, wrapping it all up in one year instead of five. Ms. Cobble's entire
recap is fully completed and fully indexed so newbies can jump in any place at
any time they wish instead of waiting for her to get back around to their favorite
places.
_

Back
Top Bottom